[talks-uk] Memory

  • From: "DurDevil" <durdevil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Talks-Uk Email group <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 21:01:59 +0000

Hi All

Not technically Talks related but is phone related <Big cheesy grin>  I know
there are a few people on here with 16GB memory cards so I was wondering if
anyone could help with a question I have; for the Micro SDHC cards that the
newer phones take (N86, N97 etc etc) does anyone know what Class level is
best for the phones?

Nokia do a 16GB card called a MU-44 but they do not say what Class level it
is and it's ridiculously priced so I want to buy an alternative brand but
there are different performance ones (Class 2, 4 or 6 I believe) so I want
to get the most suitable one

Any help or suggested model numbers that people have got in their phones
would be  great :-)

Cheers

Pete