[talks-uk] Re: Memory

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 21:15:28 -0000

Hi Pete.

The class refers to the speed of the flash memory. I'm not entirely sure what it means in real terms, but to give an example, a class 4 card will be slower than a class 6 card and so on. Play do an excellent memory card, fairly priced at under £30. This gives a read write speed of up to 8 MBPS.

All the best, Ibrahim.
----- Original Message ----- From: "DurDevil" <durdevil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>