[talks-uk] Re: E-mail Accounts

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 13:44:15 -0000

Steve, I know that one, but I think when I'm home alone, with just a dog to listen, I'm reasonably safe! <Smiles>

As I said, I won't use a programme to do this until and unless I'm desperate!

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03/01/2009 3:40 pm

Eleanor,

Like others, I don't really have a solution for that one. Sorry. Hope you
get it sorted soon.

From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 02/01/2009 3:30 pm

Eleanor,

If you havef all accounts on your Outlook Express, then it's simple so long
as they're clearly named.  You can get mail from just one of them by doing
Alt+T (Tools), S (Send and Receive), then hitting the first letter of the
account from which you want to receive!

Hope this helps!

--
----- Original Message ----- From: Eleanor Burke