[talks-uk] Re: E-mail Accounts

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 16:16:34 +0000

Thanks Carole
I sent across lists andBriam in List Account Briam's Downstairs sent us a link
to download an exe password
read files password rather than black circle etc.
Subject: [talks-uk] Re: E-mail Accounts
From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03/01/2009 3:40 pm

Eleanor,

Like others, I don't really have a solution for that one.  Sorry.  Hope you
get it sorted soon.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 02/01/2009 3:30 pm

Eleanor,

If you havef all accounts on your Outlook Express, then it's simple so long
as they're clearly named.  You can get mail from just one of them by doing
Alt+T (Tools), S (Send and Receive), then hitting the first letter of the
account from which you want to receive!

Hope this helps!