[talks-uk] Re: E-mail Accounts

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 15:40:20 -0000

Eleanor,

Like others, I don't really have a solution for that one. Sorry. Hope you get it sorted soon.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 02/01/2009 3:30 pm

Eleanor,

If you havef all accounts on your Outlook Express, then it's simple so long as they're clearly named. You can get mail from just one of them by doing Alt+T (Tools), S (Send and Receive), then hitting the first letter of the account from which you want to receive!

Hope this helps!

--
----- Original Message ----- From: Eleanor Burke