[talks-uk] Re: Contacts - Telephone and E-mail on N95

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 15:53:25 -0000

Eleanor,

My advice is that you keep your contact all together.  You can cut down on your
searches if you learn to search most effectively.

Suppose you want to find Carol in your list, then you go into Contacts and type
the first few letters.  You can go as many as you like and you'll find the list
you're searching on gets smaller and smaller, unless there isn't a contact by
that name, of course.

I find it easy now to search in this way and, with a bit of practice, I'm sure
you will also.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx