[talks-uk] Re: Can wireless LAN connections on phones be repaired?

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 13:31:49 +0100

Well not the professional advisor clive but I would get hold of another phone, even if you can get someone to try it out without Talks if it is there phone if you understand what I am saying. Then you will be able to establish if it is the router or the phone. I am inclined to think now from what you say that there may be an incompatability issue. Why not get on to Nokia and askk them either via their technical support or telephone. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Clive Pallett" <clive.pallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>