[talks-uk] Re: Can someone advise me how to install British English realspeak voices into my 6680 please

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 22:13:10 +0100

Alexander

A simple way of finding out if TALKS is on the phone or the memory card, is
to turn the phone off, remove the memory card and then turn the phone back
on again. If TALKS works, then it is on the phone. If it doesn't, then it
was on the memory card. As for sending the file to the phone, I use
bluetooth, is this an option for you?

Barbara

Barbara Wilson
Email: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx