[talks-uk] Re: Can someone advise me how to install British English realspeak voices into my 6680 please

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 22:59:22 +0100

Hi Barbara and sean ,

I had a look in application manager and found that Talks was installed on the MMC.

I also found that one of the real speak voices is also on the MMC but I do not see it when I look in the talks and zooms folder, I suppose this is because it is another application.

any Ideas how I can get both the real speak voices installed on the MMC so that I can switch to them as a speech alternative?

Alexander Shannon