[talks-uk] Re: Can someone advise me how to install British English realspeak voices into my 6680 please

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 22:26:09 +0100

Hi Barbara,

Is there another way of finding out exactly where the Nuance Talks and Zooms folder is, as I will have to wait until I can get fully sighted help for taking the memory card out, because even though I have limited residual vision, I think I would have a problem getting the MMC out and putting it back easily.

As to your other question, yes I do have Bluetooth, but I also have a USB cable I can connect between the PC and the 6680.

Thank you for your quick reply.

Alexander Shannon