[talks-uk] Re: Battery problem

  • From: "ELEANOR BURKE" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 13:01:49 +0100

You are very unfortunate with your phones Barbra and you such an expert with
Talks.  What support you give the rest of us and get hard done by Nokia
yourself.  I'd love to write to Nokia and tell them how much sales of phones
they have because of your support and they should be ensuring that your phones
are not faulty.  Smile.