[talks-uk] Re: Assigning numberpad keys for 02

  • From: "Neil Barnfather - TalkNav" <talks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 14:38:19 -0000

Eleanor,

firstly directory enquiries 195 needs to be in your contacts as will
customer services and the balance line.

next, and this teaches me for not looking firstly. go to tools, then
utilities then in there look for voice mail box, in here enter the number
901 which is O2 voice mail.

now come out of that but staying in the utilities menu, go into speed
dialling, in here number one is automatically your voice mail so just right
arrow to number two, press select and assign from your contacts list, do
this for everything you want.

feel free to call if you have difficulties.

Neil Barnfather
WFA List Administrator
Talks Users Host

Don't forget TalkNav which is a Nuance accessibility and Wayfinder Access
software dealer and distributor, for all your product needs with instant
product activation and an online store supporting British Sterling, US
Dollars and Euros.

www.TalkNav.net
+44 161 277 7997
service@xxxxxxxxxxx