[talks-uk] Re: Assigning numberpad keys for 02

  • From: "Neil Barnfather - TalkNav" <talks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 13:32:58 -0000

Eleanor,

Tools / settings / phone / call I think.

Also whilst you're in there it will let you hear who's assigned to what key,
but ultimately you have to remember who's on what key when you're actually
using them.

Neil Barnfather
WFA List Administrator
Talks Users Host

Don't forget TalkNav which is a Nuance accessibility and Wayfinder Access
software dealer and distributor, for all your product needs with instant
product activation and an online store supporting British Sterling, US
Dollars and Euros.

www.talknav.net
+44 161 277 7997
service@xxxxxxxxxxx