TalkSerotek: SA Speaking Phone Numbers on Superpages.com

  • From: Craig Werner <craig_werner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 12:35:52 -0500

Hello, everyone.

I am using System Access 3.0 on a Windows XP SP3 machine and the Internet Explorer 7 browser. When I access

http:/www.superpages.com

and search for a business name, I get a screen with the address and a link labeled "Phone." Clicking on that link should allow System Access to speak the phone number, but it does not do so, and as far as I can tell, the content of the page remains unchanged. I have tried to refresh Internet Explorer with "F5" and System Access with "Modifier escape." Does anyone know what is going on?

Thanks for all help.

Craig

to unsubscribe from the talk-serotek email list send a message to:

Talk-Serotek Archives ar at: //www.freelists.org/archives/talk-serotek/