TalkSerotek: Re: using SA Mobile's email program, have people had trouble with bouncing yahoo mail

  • From: Saqib <saqib@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 13:59:11 -0500

Hi. I have been having the same trouble when I was subscribed to the Accessible Phones Discussion List. I'm using my pop e-mail address for that now. I was hoping to use the SA e-mail client for all my e-mails. Unfortunately due to this mail delivery failure issue I can't use one address for all e-mails. I can't even subscribe to a list on freelists as I get a message back telling me that a signature marker was found. I think I will give up this e-mail client as it's not cutting it for me.