TalkSerotek: Re: using SA Mobile's email program, have people had trouble with bouncing yahoo mail

  • From: d m gina <dmgina@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 11:27:11 -0500

Hi Joanne,
With Serotek there is what is called a junk folder, from tiime to time I go visit it to see if anything went down there. If it doesn't say junk folder and gives you all of the other folders as you go down the list, then all of your messages group and single messages will come to your in box.
Please ask more questions if I didn't explain this correctly to you.

--
--Dar
skype

to unsubscribe from the talk-serotek email list send a message to:

Talk-Serotek Archives ar at: //www.freelists.org/archives/talk-serotek/