TalkSerotek: Re: removed was virtual mouse

  • From: "Casey Mathews" <csm120@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 09:59:39 -0400

I understand where you are coming from, however after looking back at some of the posts they just were excessive, in attitude, and language. This list is about helping, not hurting, harming, offending, or slandering. Opinions are welcome, even if they disagree with someone else's. Flaming, and excessive swearing is simply not welcome here. Reply directly, and/or take it off list.

Thanks

Casey Mathews
Web Friendly Help | Demystifying Tech
www.WebFriendlyHelp.com