TalkSerotek: Re: Will not process my details

  • From: Don <n5gbi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 11:15:06 -0800 (PST)

Hello Martin,  I live here in the states, I have the same problem.  I bought
system access two summers ago, I like it very much, I renewed my  system access
last summer, after a year.  both times they could just not process my  credit
card,  for some reason, we tried several times.  This has happened as I said
twice now.  I buy stuff all the time, from other merchants with this same
credit card, has always worked just fine.    They did let me pay with Pay pal,
which I like allot better any way, so every thing is cool, they being  system
access,   will work something out with you.
Regards  Don