TalkSerotek: Re: Will not process my details

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 16:07:16 -0500

Hi all,

Maybe part of the problem is that your email says it is from Ann Brown, yet you sign your name Martin. Why don't you have your own email? Most ISP's allow a subscriber to have at *least* four mailboxes free. Why are you piggy-backing on somebody else's email unless you're under eighteen?

If it's a husband and wife's account, the usual practice is to put Ann & Martin or something similar so we know who's who.

Also, this is an issue that should be taken up with the folks at Serotek. Did your credit card change to a new one this month? Did you activate the new one? Did you write the correct expiration date? Any number of things could have gone wrong. that's huccum you need to talk to the folks at Serotek.

Ann P.