TalkSerotek: Re: Neospeech Julie not available

  • From: James Aldrich <jkaldrich@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 00:31:53 -0400

Hello!

It is $25.

Go to "my accounts"! This is option 16. Before going there, turn off simplified menus. Initially, you will find the trial option as option three in my accounts. Simply select enter on this and you will have the trial Julie. If you decide to purchase her, go to purchasing additional products and services. Keep slecting no to what you don't wish to purchase. If you hear something about Julie TTS, voice, etc, select yes to purchase. Continue to select no on the rest of the options. Once you get the last "next" option, your credit card info on file with Serotek will be displayed. Select the order now button and you are on your way!

There is a ticket out on selecting any of these three voices as secondary voice options so stay tuned. Julie usually comes in as a secondary voice option. Simply go into text to speech options. If Neo Speech is selected, tab to voice. You should see all three voice options. Select Julie as your reading voice and Kate will be the secondary voice for now.

Take care!

Jim

Talk-Serotek Archives ar at: //www.freelists.org/archives/talk-serotek/