TalkSerotek: Re: Neospeech Julie not available

  • From: James Aldrich <jkaldrich@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 19:54:32 -0400

Hello!

Simply press enter on the "my accounts option for Julie. It is option three. Be sure to turn off simplified menus before attempting to find this option. Once you find try Julie for five days, simply press enter. Your trial will be acknowledged and you will be thanked for your interest in Julie. close down System Access Mobile Network and System Access Screen reader all-together! Restart System access, check your text to speech engine under Neo Speech again and you should hear Julie. She will be the alternate voice. You then can switch her to the primary voice. Then, Kate will be the alternate voice or Paul may be depending on your former settings. I think Julie sounds tinier than the other two voices. I think I'll buy her but she may be more of an alternate voice for me. I haven't fully decided yet!

HTH

Jim

Talk-Serotek Archives ar at: //www.freelists.org/archives/talk-serotek/