[tabi] Re: Test

  • From: "Charles Atkins" <catkins@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 17:56:51 -0400

Over the last couple of days it seemed like this site needed more activity
happening.

Just my opinion.

It took quite a while to get back a response to that test.

I think its good we are doing something back and forth at the moment.

It doesn't bother me to see a hundred of you guys responding to one another.

I would only be concerned if all that traffic was costing Chip; to come out of
his pocket with some cash for it.

Otherwise,

have a good time people you only,

can tell how much communicating with friends you need to do.

But I don't call these shots.

One thing I do know about Chip though,

and that is,

he is not a lazy guy!

He doesn't get all them smarts he's got from being that.

Enjoy your lives people.

The internet is fine surfing and all,

but,

sometimes a person just need to kick it around with those they know and that
can be mighty slow doing it one by one.

This way you get everybody at the same time.

pretty cool if you ask me.

Charles