[tabi] Re: Test

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 16:26:01 -0400

Could you try unsubscribing, then send another message trying to
subscribe again, but be sure this second attempt is done with an html
message?  I'm wondering if that's Mycell's problem, because I set the
list to not allow html messages, and I see she's sending in html format
by default.

actually, if your default format is html, then you've already tested
this idea the first time you subscribed?  are you using html as your
default by any chance?

thanks.