[tabi] Re: Tallahassee democrat

  • From: "Barbara Lineberry" <bkblpp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 17:58:12 -0400

Re: Lynn's comment about the size of the paper. It is smaller in width than it used to be and has been that way for about 2 years, I think. It was explained when it happened that it was going in the same direction as many other newspapers, perhaps to use less newsprint. I don't remember at that time that it mentioned that subscriptions were down.

Barbara

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lynn Evans" <evans-lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>