[tabi] Re: Star Metro strikes again.

  • From: "Chip and Allie Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2014 13:51:33 -0400

I don't know what it is about Friday evenings, but when we were regular bus
riders, if there was a problem, it always seemed to be on a Friday
afternoon/evening.  25 minutes is aggravating I know, but we twice had the
bus fail to show at all, or also twice, had it come 10 or 15 minutes early
(and it always was on a Friday).

I always had a theory that some drivers were anxious to get their weekend
started!

If you haven't seen his ads, I believe it's Andrew Gillum who is making
public transit a primary plank of his platform as he runs for mayor.

Chip