[tabi] IOS 5 group session is this Wednesday

  • From: "Lynn Evans" <austin.evans60@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 20:55:42 -0400

Ok, I picked a date for the IOS 5 get together at the lighthouse of the Big
Bend.

Time & Date:  2 pm until 4 pm, Wednesday March 15, 2012

I will be at the lighthouse at the above time to talk with those folks using
iPhones, iPods and iPad. If you own one of these devices or interested in
acquiring one please feel free to stop 3071 Highlands Oak Terrace or phone the
Lighthouse at 942.3658 and ask for Lynn Evans.

I will just show up at the Lighthouse twice a month for the next few months to
get a feel for the interest in such a group as this. A few folks have contacted
me an expressed an interest in such a group. We will try and figure out the
best day and time along with topics to be discussed.

Just stay tuned to TABI for my next announcement for this new group. I will be
posting again.