<T34 (no subject)

  • From: shaleen mathur <m_shaleen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: t34rox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 14:31:23 +0000 (GMT)

FULLY LOADED.
DONT DISTURB THIS UNIT.
Hi everybody,
My contact no is 9899303321. the first one to call me, will be a lucky winner
nd will get a surprise gift.
So all of u r having a gr8 time at ur places. i miss the masti of T34 and will
go  crazy here in Noida because of the AS/400 training. They told us so many
stupid things, aiyee AS/400 is not a mainframe. its something else, and i dont
remember it. the worst part is tht there are only 18 ppl in the traiing and so
we cannot sleep. and the guy who came to teach us looked and behaved like a
crazy bewarsi, but they said tht he is technically best in Noida, gos save us
from him.
oye pranay aa gaya tu. saale mere paise de, abhi phone karta hoon tujhe, main
to bhool hi gaya tha paison ko. abe yaar i will miss ur PJ's, noida aa ja bhai
mere.
and my gay partner Anil where r u,. u horny bitch i miss u ;).. abe prepare for
cat now, poor u, no nidhi to teach u now and no varkalla beach.
oye mote vikram, i m waiting waiting waiting for ur mail. u still a chimney!
man just 10 days back we all were together, why did the ILP end. it seems like
a long time has passed since we met.
ujwala howz ur gay monkey, i hope he is not troubling the mumbaikars. so u r
settled there. ya i also miss those long walks for u. now my office is 9kms
from home, so i cant walk, anyway no ujju is here to give me company.
hey poornima, very centi mail yaar. i felt like .......................... hey
i didnt feel anything. u should hav written few more lines then maybe. anyway
how r u doing, u must be missing ur technical group mate from delhi. i want to
play truth nd dare with u. plsssssssssssssss com to delhi. pranay will be
happy. i will also be happy.
bala, i hope u r having a good time in thwe office. may god give u loads of
work so tht u can take TCS to top 10 :)
hey subha, happy to be in chennai? come lets play hang man. _ _ _ _ _.
guess it.
puspaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, itikili mitikili phootikala kaichon, mahri tumhari
something something. i forgot the lyrics. but i know u r there to help. kya
chal raha hai pune mein.
ankit shaw, how r u sir? wht project hav u got?
CK sir, whts happening now? ne interviews, ne new development? believe me
Praveen Kumar is really missing u. there is no one like u in whole Noida2. Do
keep us informed about the bond thing. u can understand why :)
Keshav Prasad sir. Stop being so nice, ppl will take advantage of u, be more
smart. and dont take too much responsibility in the office, not good for ur
GATE.
Oye Kolkata party, where is our dear Dubey saab. no mails from him?
anindya and Narayan, u both must be rocking ur base branches. i know one thing,
ur project team members will always be proud to hav u in their team. i hope we
get the opportunity to work together in some project. hey hey dont say no. i
promise i will work, not like this time, seriously.
bharti ji, my secret admirer, i hope u hav forgotten all ur grudges against me.
hey pls do one favour, ask anil to come to the office on some Sunday to
complete the project :). believe me he will definitely come. kyon anil, wont u?
aah, my fingers, yaar all those who r left, i miss u all.padma(the gr8 coder),
asha,subhasini, suresh, suman, rocket, and all. enjoy ur life.

bye
take care
shaleen :)
ah anil u r giving me sleepless nights.

Download Yahoo! Messenger now for a chance to WIN Robbie Williams "Live At
Knebworth DVD"

"Successful people are not the ones who cross the first hurdle first,
But are the ones who cross the last hurdle first".