<T34 (no subject)

  • From: Poornima R <rpoori@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: t34rox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 06:59:59 -0700 (PDT)

dear all

actually, i dont know what to write now......its
really funny to begin a mail like this.....but then,
thats true.....i've been trying to write this mail for
the past 2 days.....but cud do it only now for various
reasons....one reason is that my lead is sitting right
beside me pushing
me to complete something or the other all the
time.....fine, neway, this mail is going to be a long
one.....so, only those ppl with enuf patience continue
reading......

ya, it has been one year....and as shaleen had said,
this was the day i took the bold (!!) decision of
becoming the CR of t34.....i repented a lot afterwards
:):) bcoz i was seen as a CR and not as myself.....may
be, it was a success to the CR, but surely not
ME.....but i'm really
glad that i did opt to become the CR, otherwise i
wudnt've known each one of u atleast this better.....

tvm is an unforgettable phase of my life.....it gave
me so many things.....firstly, i met wonderful
ppl.....i had the opportunity to interact with each
one of u personally.....i was capable of writing
atleast a paragraph on everybody in less than three
weeks.....i found certain things very good in each one
of u....and i learnt them from u......i'm grateful for
all that.....thats y i missed all of u very badly when
i left tvm (and may be, still missing).....it's
hurting to realize that i wudnt meet some of u
again.....but then, dont know what can be done abt
it....

the fun in the class, the weekend trips and the way u
ppl used to imitate me.....r still evergreen in my
memory.....i developed so much patience and
tolerance......i had amazing fun and enjoyed a
lot....i was very happy, out of all my worries....and
above all this, i learned to trust only in tvm :):)
this is something that i'll cherish for long.....

all of u have helped me so much, not to mention my
co-cr, my dear roomie and my tech group
mates.....thanx for everything.....i wonder if such a
thing like tvm can happen again.....

may god bless all of u.....may u all achieve
everything that u aspire for.....

and last but not the least, i've always loved my batch
so much and always will.....

cheers
poornima

=====

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

"It is better to deserve an honor but not have it, than to have it and not
deserve it.."

                                               - Mark Twain