[swacuho] UH Summer Assessment Symposium

  • From: "Mauk, Kenneth" <kmauk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "swacuho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <swacuho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 09:00:20 -0500

Dear Colleague:
It is my pleasure to invite you to the inaugural University of Houston Summer
Assessment Symposium sponsored by the Division of Student Affairs and
Enrollment Services. The symposium is to be held on Friday, June 5, 2015 at the
central campus from 9:30am - 3:00pm. The symposium is targeting Student Affairs
and Enrollment Service professionals to openly discuss assessment practices.
We are especially pleased to announce our "un-conference" model for this
symposium. Multiple sessions will be facilitated by a group of selected
speakers who will briefly share information on projects related to a designated
content area. Designed to allow for engaging dialogue, session time will also
be used with participants sharing around the selected content area.
The tentative schedule, including content areas, can be found
here<http://www.uh.edu/dsaes/about/assessment_planning/uhsas/index.html>.
Symposium registration is $35 per person, or $25 for groups of two or more who
register and pay at the same time. We are encouraging teams from the same
department/institution to register and participate together.
Registration is now open and available by clicking
here<http://www.uh.edu/dsaes/about/assessment_planning/uhsas/registration.html>
or by visiting the symposium web site
here<http://www.uh.edu/dsaes/about/assessment_planning/uhsas/index.html>.
I hope you and your colleagues will consider joining us this summer for what
promises to be a remarkable opportunity to advance assessment agendas in our
region.
Sincerely,

[cid:image001.jpg@01D0896D.69944670]

Links:
Information: http://www.uh.edu/dsaes/about/assessment_planning/uhsas/index.html
Registration:
http://www.uh.edu/dsaes/about/assessment_planning/uhsas/registration.html
Travel:
http://www.uh.edu/dsaes/about/assessment_planning/uhsas/travel_information.html

Mark Vitek, Ed.D.
Student Housing & Residential Life | Assistant Director for Assessment &
Conduct
University of Houston, 4373 Wheeler Street, Suite S121, Houston, Texas
77204-3018
w: 713.743.6026 | e: mvitek@xxxxxx<mailto:mvitek@xxxxxx>

We care about your experience! Please tell us how we are doing
here.<http://studentvoice.com/houston/commentcard>

Kenny Mauk
Student Housing & Residential Life | Associate Director for Operations and
Outreach
University of Houston, 4373 Wheeler Street, Suite 121, Houston, Texas 77204-3018
w: 713.743.3243 | f: 713.743.5999 | e: kmauk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

StrengthsQuest
Strategic | Connectedness | Adaptability | Activator | Maximizer

JPEG image