[swacuho] Associate Director - Living Learning Communities @ St. Edward's University

  • From: Victor Manuel Salazar <vsalazar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <swacuho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 2015 16:01:20 -0500 (CDT)

Happy Friday Y'all!

I am excited to share with you all an amazing opportunity for an opening
at St. Edward's University in beautiful Austin, TX. We are currently
seeking applications for the Associate Director of Residence Life - Living
Learning Communities. This position will take lead on our growing Living
Learning Community program, supervise a full-time coordinator as well as
provide oversight to our Resident Assistant recruitment, selection and
training program among other responsibilities. The position has a current
anticipated start date of June 1, 2015.

SEU was founded by the Congregation of Holy Cross in 1885 and currently
serves an estimated 4,800 students. We currently house around 1,380
students but are growing and that number will increase starting in the
15-16 academic year. SEU is also located in an amazing part of South
Austin filled with lots of culture, art, music and food. I welcome any
questions about the position, department, university and city.

You can view the position posting at
https://stedwards.applicantpro.com/jobs/218866.html.

Additionally, you can learn more about the SEU at
http://www.stedwards.edu/ and our department at
http://think.stedwards.edu/residencelife/.

Wishing you all a great closing!

Victor M. Salazar, Jr., M.Ed.

Associate Director - Housing Administration & Facilities

Office of Residence Life

St. Edward's University

(512) 326-7331

Please do your part to conserve our Hilltopper community and think twice
before printing this e-mail.