[swacuho] Regional Reception at ACUHO-I ACE

  • From: "Mauk, Kenneth" <kmauk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "swacuho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <swacuho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 2015 14:54:53 -0500

Happy Friday!

I'm writing to let you all know that the Regional Reception for SWACUHO and
friends of SWACUHO will be held on June 29, 2015 at 7 p.m. in the Palm Beach
Room at the Hilton Bonnet Creek.

If you are planning on attending the ACUHO-I Annual Conference this summer I
encourage you to come to the reception for some food and drink before you end
your day of conferencing!

The time of the receptions is later in the day than it has been in the past.
However, all of the regional receptions are at the same time and we hope that
vendors who may make dinner plans for that evening will schedule their plans so
that attendees can enjoy both the regional reception as well as time with
vendors.

If you have any questions about the regional reception please feel free to
contact me.

Kenny Mauk
Student Housing & Residential Life | Associate Director for Operations and
Outreach
University of Houston, 4373 Wheeler Street, Suite 121, Houston, Texas 77204-3018
w: 713.743.3243 | f: 713.743.5999 | e: kmauk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

StrengthsQuest
Strategic | Connectedness | Adaptability | Activator | Maximizer