[swacuho] Assistant Director of Residence Life - Housing and Residence Life - The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley

  • From: Sergio Martinez <sergio.martinez@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "swacuho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <swacuho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 15:22:33 +0000

Good morning,

The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley has opening for Assistant Director
for Housing and Residence Life out of Brownsville, Texas. We are currently
seeking applicants with a current anticipated start date of July, 2015.

You can view the position posting at https://careers.utrgv.edu/postings/5592

You can learn more about UTRGV at www.utrgv.edu<http://www.utrgv.edu> .

Innovation. Opportunity. Purpose. Careers. That's what the University of Texas
Rio Grande Valley is about. With campuses throughout the Valley, UTRGV empowers
successful futures, enhances daily life, and lets our region shine as a global
innovator in higher education, bilingual education, health education,
biomedical research, and emerging technology that inspires positive change.

Warmest Regards,

[cid:image002.jpg@01D0625D.B4DEDF50]
THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS
RIO GRANDE VALLEY