[suncommunity] Re: Error compiling Xine

  • From: suresh kolan <kolansuresh9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: suncommunity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 15:18:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Sorry it was a typo in the LD_LIBRARY_PATH in my mail.
I have /usr/local/lib in my LD_LIBRARY_PATH. I reran
the "make" again and I am getting same error message.
I have looked into the config.log file and it doesnt
seems to have problem with finding libpng...Following
is the output in the config.log file

configure:18998: checking for libpng-config
configure:19016: found /usr/local/bin/libpng-config
configure:19029: result: /usr/local/bin/libpng-config
configure:19125: checking for freetype-config
configure:19156: result: no
configure:19164: result: *** freetype-config not
found, freetype2 support disabl
ed ***
ac_cv_path_LIBPNG_CONFIG=/usr/local/bin/libpng-config
LIBPNG_CONFIG='/usr/local/bin/libpng-config'
PNG_LIBS='-lpng12 -lz -lm'

Thanks
Kolan

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com