[suncommunity] Error compiling Xine

  • From: kolansuresh9@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: Sun Community Forum <suncommunity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 20:55:13 +0100

This message was sent from: Sun Community Forum.
<http://www.gekkou.co.uk/forum/read.php?f=1&i=637&t=637>

Hi,
I  am trying to install xine on Sun solaris 9, and I am getting the
following error message.

Any pointers  will be greatly appreciated.

ld: fatal: library -lpng12: not found
ld: fatal: File processing errors. No output written to
.libs/xineplug_decode_image.so
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `xineplug_decode_image.la'
Current working directory /opt/xine-lib-1-rc0a/src/libxinevdec
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'

Sent using Phorum software version 3.4.3a <http://phorum.org>