[suncommunity] Re: Error compiling Xine

  • From: Wayne Abbott <wabbott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: suncommunity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 16:55:57 -0400

Since your configure command was successful take a look at config.log and
search for "png" - maybe something will jump out at you. I took a look at my
/usr/local/lib directory and it does seem that libpng is ultimately called
libpng12.xxx now - I hadn't noticed that before since I've been using libpng
for quite some time. In any case make sure your LD_LIBRARY_PATH is set
correctly - you mentioned /usr/local/bin instead of /usr/local/lib.

Regards
Wayne