[sugpro] Re: PVC Delay Grain Trouble

  • From: Peter Johansson <rockets4kids@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sugpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 09:16:08 -0400

What are you using as your delay grain material?  I have been using
the KNO3 + RIO + Epoxy composition and I have never had one fail to
ignite.

I do recall some problems very early on when I was just experimenting
with production, and I learned you do need to *seriously* mix
everything together until you get a nice smooth putty.

If you are getting that nice smooth putty, all I can think of is that
you might want to try another brand of epoxy.

-p.