[studiorecorder] found the skunk in the wood pile! Re: Latest Beta

  • From: "Dick G. Wamser" <snapp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 19:09:24 -0700

Hello Rob. Well, I've figured out the problem.  And, I'll suspect you guys can
fix it.  I had several MP3 files created in the Kurzweil 1000 and had converted
them to wav files in Studio Recorder.  I was attempting to mingle them with
files downloaded from NeoSpeech as wav files.  All I can figure is that the MP3
conversion to WAV was not similar enough for compatibility.  When I used Gold
Wave version 5.9 to merge the files together, then I could use Studio Recorder
to manipulate them any way I wanted.  I could even save them as separate WAV
files in Gold Wave and copy and paste to my heart's content in Studio Recorder.

Since I had done this in Gold Wave a time or two in the past, it never dawned
on me that there would be a problem in Studio Recorder.  I just never gave that
part of the process any thought.  So, it is not so much a problem as a knot?
Thanks for a wonderful product.
Dick, Donna, Clayton, Mizzy, Bart and Ginger