[studiorecorder] Re: absolutely stumped on this one, folks

  • From: Steve Sparrow <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 04:05:22 +1000

what is the sample rate of the files, bit rate shouldn’t be a problem, but if
one of your files is recorded at 48 khz, there can some times be issues, if
hardware is not set for it. I’m not saying this is the issue, but the big thing
would be to see what differences are in those files.
Steve

On 20 Jun 2015, at 3:55 am, Harry Brown <wd8oep2464@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,
I'm using studio recorder, on a windows 7 computer, using jaws 12.
I have never seen this happen before.
I have 2 wav files:
One is a file, from philmore voicemail. It's a file on which I talked about
things to do after you get a new computer. This is a wav file, of me talking
over the phone, to a computer group. The second file, is Jonathan Mosen,
demonstrating flexible web, using jaws 14.
Now these are both, wav files.
On the demonstration, I can use control right arrow just fine, and I can do
editing.
On the other file, when I press shift right arrow, I can't hear any of the
file, at all.
I'm stumped folks. Anyone have an idea what's happening here? How am I able
to edit 1 wav file, but not another?
Harry