[studiorecorder] Re: My Jaws version is 5.00.889

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 12:22:09 -0700

The only way to "edit the voice out" is if the voice is in the center of a stereo field and to reverse the phase of one of the channels and then combine them into a mono file. If the "voice" is on one channel or the other without other information or part of the music box in that channel you can just record and save the opposite channel. There is a direct-X plug-in which supports that "remove vocal" label as it's called, but they are not really that good, but it's doable. As of yet, studio recorder doesn't support direct-X plug-ins.

Curtis Delzer

At 11:21 AM 6/26/2006, you wrote:
There is no way to edit the voice out.

>>> lapinkchermagnoliajld@xxxxxxx 06/26/06 01:59PM >>>
Sometimes when it says no text selected I can try control+d and it's
there
but not always. Also is there a way in studeo recorder to edit just the

voice out of a selection. I have some music box music from a movie,
"Flowers
in the Attic" and characters are talking over the music box song (which
is
what I want" the music box without the voices. Thank you.