[studiorecorder] Re: My Jaws version is 5.00.889

  • From: "julie dawson" <lapinkchermagnoliajld@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 12:59:57 -0500

Sometimes when it says no text selected I can try control+d and it's there but not always. Also is there a way in studeo recorder to edit just the voice out of a selection. I have some music box music from a movie, "Flowers in the Attic" and characters are talking over the music box song (which is what I want" the music box without the voices. Thank you.
----- Original Message ----- From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>