[studiorecorder] Re: My Jaws version is 5.00.889

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 14:21:23 -0400

There is no way to edit the voice out.

>>> lapinkchermagnoliajld@xxxxxxx 06/26/06 01:59PM >>>
Sometimes when it says no text selected I can try control+d and it's
there
but not always. Also is there a way in studeo recorder to edit just the

voice out of a selection. I have some music box music from a movie,
"Flowers
in the Attic" and characters are talking over the music box song (which
is
what I want" the music box without the voices. Thank you.