[studiorecorder] Re: Is There Any Way To Monitor Recording In SR

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 19:41:23 -0500

Hi, you can do two things that might help.  By the way, I'm not Rob.
But we will see how well his hat fits.

1.  If you read the status line at the bottom of the page, it will tell
you how many hours, minutes, and seconds you have recorded and it
changes as you go.  I don't know what the Window-Eyes keystroke for
reading the status line is, but in JAWS it is Insert and number 3 on the
number pad.

2.  You can press Alt A and read the meters if you have them turned on.
If you are not recording, they will not be registering anything.  If you
are, they will give you the peak reading.  If you press R, you can clear
the peak and then use the Alt A keystroke to find out where they are at
that point.

I hope this helps.  I'm sure it's not as thorough as Rob would have
been, but he is probably off playing somewhere at the moment with APH
being closed for the night.

Neal