[studiorecorder] Re: Is There Any Way To Monitor Recording In SR

  • From: Daveed Mandell <daveedm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 17:27:32 -0700

Rob: I do a fair bit of phone interviewing at the radio station. How do I verify that SR is, in fact, recording, and all is going well?
Thanks.

--Daveed--At 09:55 AM 6/21/2006, you wrote:

Mika:

It is really up to your sound hardware. Typically, you can unmute the
Microphone checkbox in the volume control, and monitor that way. Of
course, you'll have to mute it again before you turn up your speakers.

Rob Meredith

>>> Mika_Pyyhkala@xxxxxxx 06/21/06 12:24PM >>>
Hi,

Typically I have done sound recordings using an Iriver, and I recently
did
one directly with SR.

Is there any way in SR to monitor while you are recording?  I found
myself
getting sort of distracted because for this recording I am so used to
being able to monitor it, and point the mics as needed, etc.

If not, this would be a nice feature to have.

Thank you,
Mika

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.1.394 / Virus Database: 268.9.2/372 - Release Date: 6/21/2006