[studiorecorder] Re: Is There Any Way To Monitor Recording In SR

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 12:55:34 -0400

Mika:

It is really up to your sound hardware. Typically, you can unmute the
Microphone checkbox in the volume control, and monitor that way. Of
course, you'll have to mute it again before you turn up your speakers.

Rob Meredith

>>> Mika_Pyyhkala@xxxxxxx 06/21/06 12:24PM >>>
Hi,

Typically I have done sound recordings using an Iriver, and I recently
did
one directly with SR.

Is there any way in SR to monitor while you are recording?  I found
myself
getting sort of distracted because for this recording I am so used to
being able to monitor it, and point the mics as needed, etc.

If not, this would be a nice feature to have.

Thank you,
Mika