Re: [steem] Link97 and AHDI

  • From: "The Owner" <saskew@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <steem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 10:13:53 -0000

Hi,

I owned an Atari many years ago, and had all kinds of hard disks running
without difficulty. But I seem to remember that some older TOS versions were
not compatible with removable SCSI cartridge HDs. DO you boot TOS from
floppym, or is it in ROM on the motherboard? The other option is to try
other versions of the AHDI driver files.

All the best,

Sam