Re: [steem] Link97 and AHDI

  • From: streuner@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Wilhelm Schuetzek)
  • To: steem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 07:50:37 +0100 (CET)

I tried CBHD and got the same results. The drive is found but afterwards a
message is shown, that the driver was not loaded. I tried to format it again
with HDX and the program tells me, that the device is not responding. Why
did it work last Friday and why doesn't it work since then? Did I already
blow my DMA-chip?