Re: [steem] Floppy disk question

  • From: Tony <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: steem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 10:53:59 -0500

Personally I used widows formatted disks in my ST for years.. never
had a problem. ( using real 720k floppies... ). I also formatted via
PC-linux back then too on occasion.. again no issues.

Used both the internal drive, and a 3rd party external drive.

That being said, i have noticed over the years many of my ST
disks have deteriorated from being in storage..  Unfortunately this
includes several commercial disks that I'm not sure how i can
replace at this stage of the game.. ( such as Atari works )

--
Steem - http://www.blimey.strayduck.com/