Re: [steem] Atari Questionnaire

  • From: k_seumas <k_seumas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: steem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 00:01:00 -0500

> Hi Atari friends,
>
> I just wanted to say : I love my Ataris!
> I bet that there is no stupid kid on this mailing list (such as the ones =
> you
> can find on IRC) that will try to mock me.
>
> Why not tell us about your own Atari story?
> How many do you have?
5 plus TAF's atari's
> Which model?
me-3 falcons, 1 TT, 1 mega STe
TAF-1 falcon, assorted ST's
> How much do you like it?
OK
> Are you some of you not working in the computer industry now?
no, just became backup network administrator and backup webmaster
> How did you get yours?
eBay. my original store bought 1040Ste was stolen! :-(
> How do you still like to use them?
yes, but not much time to
> Do you use Steem in conjunction with your real machine?
no
> What are your favourite programs/games?
apex media, papyrus, joe, calamus, pagestream
> Do you mainly use original discs or ones found on the Internet?
original disks
> How do you share your time of personal use between Atari and PC?
including work? about 90% PC/linux
not including work? about 50% PC/linux