[steem] Fuzion CDs

  • From: "Olivier Miquel" <olivier.miquel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Steem Discussion" <steem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 16:20:10 +0100

Hi all,

I'm creating a site about the french St cracking group Fuzion and i do not
manage to get some of those menus working under steem 2.06. Only about 20
menus over 200 produced by the group doesn't works at all...

Here's a link to an image that makes Steem "crash and burn" :
http://omiquel.free.fr/fuzcd/fuzcd084.msa

I had tried this image with stew with the same result.
Saint 0.99 display a screen with randomly couloured pixels and manage to
launch the menu.

Finaly i had used makedisk to test it on my 520 Ste, and it works fine.

It is quite frustrating because the 20 menus seems to crash at the same
point , with the same boot-program.

Could you give me some help? I could send you more of those non-working
menus if you want so :)

Thanks for your wonderful emulator.

Steem - http://www.blimey.strayduck.com/