[steem] AW: ATARI-ST ROM-Disk

  • From: mega-hz@xxxxxxxxxxx (mega-hz)
  • To: <steem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 12:44:37 +0100

Hi,

I know, that in early days there was an ROM-Disk-Modul wich was working
with bankswitching because the original Romport allows only 128K of
Roms, there was a big board with 16 EPROM Banks for 4 Meg of Memorys,
the driver software did the bankswiching, so taht the right ROMs are
switched into the 128k Adress. I am looking for something like that! The
"normal" Cardridge can only handle 128k. If there is someone who is into
hardware-design like me, so please contact me! By the way, sorry for
this a bit off-topic (doesnt has much do do with steem).

regards, Wolfram.

mega-hz
ICQ#: 108555303
More ways to contact me: http://wwp.icq.com/108555303